Location: Munich (Germany)
Role: Requirement managers – system engineers – system architects
Handling of requirements in the scope of an ADAS platform: requirements elicitation, customer requirements evaluation, system requirements creation, traceability between architecture and requirements, system reviews of CR and related technical evaluation.
System architecture design and technical leading.
O.S.: Embedded Linux, Autosar compliant OS.
Location: Venaria (Italy)
- software development of camera and mobile to vehicle communication layer interface
- architectural support
- Parking assistance system:
- development of a live camera library, capable of handling the video stream from the vehicle to a control room,
- architecture support for stream live multiple video signals over TCP
- Autonomous driving system:
- porting of the whole project, from a pc to an Linux embedded board.
- code optimization so as to meet embedded platform contraints (time triggers, algorithms, communication interfaces)
- path following algorithm implementation.
- implementation of communication layer so to enable several mobile features.
O.S.: Linux embedded, Autosar compliant O.S., Android