Location: Lodi (Italy)
Role: Software design e Sviluppo
Accessing CAN, LIN interfaces from Android applications on cluster platform
Development of state-of-the-art SDK components for custom automotive Android-based boards:
- Android Studio plugin with intuitive user interface to configure hardware capabilities of target board
- Android library of ready to use Android SDK components (UI widgets, activities, services and threads) capable of accessing configured vehicle properties.
- low-level BSP implementation (C++) of support for aforementioned capabilities (with focus on support for CAN / LIN / J1939 / multiplexed messages).
- Platform-independent (Android Studio plugins)
- Android (SDK components and applications)
- Linux (low-level BSP components)