In the scope of an ongoing project for a major automotive TIER1, we are looking for a full-time Software Cybersecurity Engineer to join our team.
- Cyber Security regulations (UNIECE R155) and standard (ISO/SAE 21434 Road Vechicles Cybersecurity Engineering)
- Cybersecurity Threat and Risk Assessment process (TARA)
- Digital signature, secure boot, secure storage
- Knowledge of automotive vehicle networks (CAN, Ethernet, LIN), diagnostic protocols (UDS, J1939)
- Knowledge of Off-board communication protocols (e.g WiFi, 4G/5G)
- Be acquainted with embedded security code practices (like OPTEE, HSM)
- ASPICE / ISO 26262 / MISRA C / CERT
- Embedded System programming basics (C, C++)
- Unit test frameworks
- Distributed version control system such git
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or similar
- hardware skills are a plus (i.e: ability to read / understand schematics and datasheet).
- Good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
The job will be performed onsite (Codogno/ Rolo), with the possibility of working remotely 8/10 days per month.