In the scope of an ongoing project for one of our major German OEM customers, we are looking for an engineer to support the vehicular and backend integration of a new infotainment system (Linux based).
The main tasks would be to:
- understand and get a good overview of the overall E/E car architecture to accommodate requests for the connectivity of the infotainment system with other ECUs, other cars (V2V) and backend infrastructure (V2I).
- Have a good overview of the automotive cloud ecosystem in order to be able to write or adapt protocol requirements to achieve the required connectivity goals.
- support on the requirements analysis and management
- Interface with customers through workshops
- Coordinate with other departments
- support the detection and analysis of issues, suggesting fixes, steer the issues fixing process, by talking to the different stakeholders
- Work closely with Project Managers
- Generate technical reports to communicate issues, achievements, and technical information.
- previous working experience in the automotive field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in Italian and English.
- Previous knowledge of automotive processes and tools for requirement management (e.g. Doors and Jira) is a plus.
- Domain expertise in Connectivity (V2I, V2V, V2X).
- Knowledge of Automotive Backend Structures and Backend Communication
- Knowledge of the latest communication protocols (e.g. SOME/IP)
- Knowledge of in-vehicle communication and tools (e.g. CAN, Ethernet and Vector Tools).
- Knowledge of Change Request flow.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux, in particular bash/shell scripting.
- Experience in the area test execution
- Knowledge of the latest IT security requirements (e.g. secure Service Orientated Architecture)
The job will be partially performed in the Turin area, with the possibility of smart working.