- support system engineering activities, including requirements management and system design
- support the detection and identification of issues, providing a first analysis based on test benches activities
- support suppliers on the design of the solution
- steer the issues-fixing process, by talking to the different stakeholders
- Previous working experience in infotainment, telematic box or comfort systems development or design, in the context of an automotive process.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous knowledge of automotive processes and tools for requirement management (e.g. Doors and Jira) is a plus.
- previous experience with test execution at the bench.
- knowledge of Vector tools (CANoe, CANalyzer).
- knowledge of common Bus interfaces (e.g. CAN, FlexRay, CAN-FD, Automotive Ethernet, LIN etc).
- knowledge of CAPl scripting
- knowledge of Italian is a plus.
The job will be partially performed in the Turin area, with the possibility of smart working.