We are looking for Android Kotlin developers for both automotive infotainment and smart metering systems.
- Embedded System programming (C, C++ , Python , Qt, Rust) on Linux Kernel (device drivers, devicetree; bootloader)
- Linux userspace knowledge (init systems, inter-process communication, kernel-userspace interfacing )
- Yocto build system
- Cybersecurity applied to Linux (dm-verity, dm-crypt, OPTEE)
- Previous experience with Automotive SoC targets and related Compilers
- Knowledge of automotive vehicle networks (CAN, Ethernet, LIN), diagnostic protocols (UDS, J1939)
- Be acquainted with common off-board communication mechanism (e.g.: USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi)
- ASPICE / ISO 26262 / ISO 21434 / MISRA C / CERT
- Unit test frameworks
- Distributed version control system such git
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or similar
- hardware skills are a plus (i.e: ability to read / understand schematics and datasheet).
- Good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
The job will be performed onsite (Codogno/ Rolo), with the possibility of working remotely 8/10 days per month.