Connected Vehicle E2E System Architect
We are looking for an E2E (End-to-End) System Architect for a major automotive OEM. Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- architecture design on the selected tools (Enterprise Architect, UML based), in terms of:
- Component models
- Use case identification, sequence and activity diagrams design
- Work with all stakeholders to develop the end to end System high level design, with a special focus on connectivity aspects. End to End includes the interaction with the touchpoints (HU HMI, smartphones, web portal), Head Units, Telematic Boxes, interaction with vehicular networks and with the backend architecture.
- Writing of Development Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) documentation.
- High level requirements elicitation and analysis, writing of system level functional requirements.
- Evaluating the KPI adherence throughout the entire process.
- Taking lead on issue resolution at system level, by supporting integration and development teams to identify and correct issues.
Position Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- Master of Science in Computer, Electrical, Information Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience in automotive infotainment, telematics or cluster architecture.
- Basic experience with Automotive Connectivity systems and Vehicle Networks (CAN bus, Ethernet).
- Experience capturing and managing design requirements including writing requirements specification.
- Experience in writing technical specifications including use cases, system diagrams, activity diagrams based on UML rules.
- Excellent English skills, being proficient in technical communication, verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks effectively.
- Enterprise Architect knowledge.
- Doors usage for requirement management.
- Ability to work under Agile guidelines and processes.
Location: work remotely