In the scope of an ongoing project for a major automotive TIER1, we are looking for a full-time Software Engineer / AUTOSAR expert to join our team.
- Embedded System programming (C, C++) on Real-Time Operative Systems (RTOS, FreeRTOS)
- AUTOSAR Classic (BSW, SWCs, CDD)
- Previous applied experience on Automotive MCU targets and related Compilers.
- Knowledge of automotive vehicle networks (CAN, Ethernet, LIN), diagnostic protocols (UDS, J1939)
- ASPICE / ISO 26262 / ISO 21434 / MISRA C / CERT
- Unit test frameworks
- Distributed version control system such git
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or similar
- hardware skills are a plus (i.e: ability to read / understand schematics and datasheet).
- Good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
The job will be performed onsite (Codogno/ Rolo), with the possibility of working remotely 8/10 days per month.