In the scope of an ongoing project for a major automotive TIER1, we are looking for a Software engineer HMI to join our team.
- Embedded System programming (C, C++ , Python , Qt, Rust)
- Previous experience with Automotive SoC targets and related Compilers
- Knowledged of HMI framework such Kanzi Rightware, Altia, CGI, Qt:
- HMI Development
- HMI Business Logic
- 2D / 3D Graphical Programming .
- Knowledge of automotive vehicle networks (CAN, Ethernet, LIN), diagnostic protocols (UDS, J1939)
- Be acquainted with common off-board communication mechanism (e.g.: USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi)
- ASPICE / ISO 26262 / ISO 21434 / MISRA C / CERT
- Unit test frameworks
- Distributed version control system such git
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
The job will be performed onsite (Codogno/ Rolo), with the possibility of working remotely 8-10 days per month.